Tuesday, June 26, 2012

6/26 Check-In

Weight: 195.4. Really seeming to stall a bit on the weight loss front, but from a visual perspective I have no doubt that I'm recomping nicely. I look and feel leaner, and notice a ton of muscle gain.

Exercise: Upper-Body Density session w/Treadmill walk. I had a real amount of discomfort in my left shoulder during an incline bench press/bent over barbell row circuit. It seems like rotator cuff pain, which is not good obviously. I've been stretching/warming up that area and foam rolling the crap out of it since that workout. I noticed a little discomfort during the same workout two days ago but it was worse this day. Hopefully it will not be an issue during my last upper body density session for the month, which is 10+ days away.

Meal 1: Peri-workout shake

Meal 2: Whey Protein Shake w/Watermelon

Meal 3: Egg whites w/small side of beans, salsa

Meal 4: Cottage Cheese + Almond Butter + Cinnamon + sugar free chocolate syrup

No comments:

Post a Comment