Wednesday, June 13, 2012

6/13 Check-In

Weight: 195.4! (First weigh-in sub 196!, be interesting to see if I get a "woosh" over the next week).

Exercise: Morning Sprint HIIT Session. My first sprint session which is replacing my bike workouts for this month. Sprinting is fantastic cardio but my left knee can flare up sometimes when I do heavy running. I am happy to report that I got through this first session great, and my body felt great. I didn't push 100% as I didn't want to hurt myself but I still got a helluva workout.

Also, I did a late evening Jump Rope + Burpee session which kicked my ass too.

Definitely feeling some serious soreness after my first Upper Body Density session yesterday, but I feel really good. We'll see how I feel tomorrow evening when I have a pretty tough "traditional" weight training session.

Meal 1: Whey Protein Shake (Strawberry) + 2 Cups of Watermelon. Blended them together, tasted great though I should have put some ice in it I think.

Meal 2: 2 Eggs, 5 Egg Whites Scrambled, 1/2 Avocado, small side of Black Beans,
Salsa and some Pepper Jack Cheese shredded on top!

Meal 3: Cottage Cheese + Peanut Butter (out of Almond Butter right now) and Cinnamon, Salad w/Oil and Vinegar.

Oh, and I stocked up a bit for my next cheat day (Sunday):


And yes, a bunch of Whole Wheat bread :).

No comments:

Post a Comment