Saturday, June 16, 2012

6/16 Check-In

Weight: 195.4 (I actually saw 194.x later in the day before my first meal, but I'm sticking with morning weigh ins for now). Seeing encouraging weight loss this last week and a half. I am getting a hydrostatic BF test done on Tuesday, here's to shooting for <15%.

Exercise: Day off, except for my morning stretching routine (more on that in a bit). Definitely sore and can use the break. Tomorrow will be what should be a brutal morning Lower Body session followed by a Father's Day lunch w/Dad and a Cheat Day thereafter :).

Meal 1: Strawberry Protein Shake blended with 1cup of Blueberries.

Meal 2: My now standard Eggs meal of 2 Eggs, 4-5 Egg whites, Avocado, Salsa, and some Black Beans.

Meal 3: Another Protein Shake w/Almond Butter and some Cinnamon. Broccoli w/Cheese. Ran out of Cottage Cheese and forgot, whoops :)

No comments:

Post a Comment