Friday, June 15, 2012

6/15 Check-In

Weight: 195.6 (possible sub-195 soon?)

Exercise: Morning HIIT Sprint session. Felt pretty sore today, got through the Sprint session OK but it was tough. I may decide to start wearing knee-sleeves for my sprints just to keep them warm and support my knees a bit.

My sleep quality has gotten pretty bad lately, which sucks. Today is definitely the most sore I've felt since week 1, and I'm probably a bit more sore than then too. Looking forward to a day off tomorrow, and some grinding on Merge, before I finish off week 1 with a tough Sunday workout and Cheat Day!

Meal 1: Whey Protein Shake, 1 Cup of Blueberries (I love Blueberries, one of the best things about this month is the re-introduction of regular carbs allowing me some fruit).

Meal 2: 2 Eggs, 4 Egg Whites, 1/4 can of Black Beans, 1/2 Avocado, Salsa, Tapatio, small amount of grated Pepper Jack Cheese.

Meal 3: Cottage Cheese w/Almond Butter & Peanut Butter, Cinnamon and a couple of drops of Sugar-free chocolate syrup.

No comments:

Post a Comment