Thursday, May 17, 2012

So it begins...

Hey everybody!

A quick introduction: I'm a 33-year old Professional Poker Player currently living in California. I've set this blog up to record my experiences, ups and downs, etc. of what will hopefully be a successful fitness transformation over the next several months (and more!). I've just gotten started on my exercise and diet program Tuesday of this week, and I'm really loving it so far. I can't wait to talk more about the program I'm on as it's a pretty exciting (and ass-kicking) program.

In addition to this blog, I will be updating my BodySpace account with pictures and full stats during the entire process. In addition to basic status updates, I will probably end up writing some relatively long-winded blog posts about my experiences, as I'm the kind of person who can pretty much ramble with their thoughts as long as I let myself :). Hopefully it will be interesting to some, and you're all welcome along for the ride!

"The moment you make fitness a priority in your life, everything else becomes easier" - Hulk Hogan

No comments:

Post a Comment