Sunday, May 27, 2012

5/27 Check-In

Weight: 197.8

Exercise: Bodyweight Complex. Felt much better than the same thing last week, so that was nice, although I hate the feeling that maybe, just maybe I didn't push as hard as I could have.

Meal 1: Whey Protein Shake w/Almond Butter

Meal 2: 2 Eggs, 3 Egg Whites, Avocado/Salsa, Green Salad w/Oil&Vinegar

Meal 3: Cottage Cheese w/Almond Butter, Cinnamon, and some Chocolate Whey Protein for the hell of it.

Calories: ~1580, Protein 50%, Fat 40%, Carbs 10%

Tomorrow starts week 3 of my program, and the reintroduction of regular Carbs with my meals (until this point I've only been having some carbs with my workout shake, plus any incidental carbs in my other foods which have been kept to a minumum). I am looking forward to treating myself to a post-workout meal of Shrimp ala Diabla w/Beans and Rice at my favorite Taqueria. Should keep me motivated during what will hopefully be a brutal Lower Body session.

No comments:

Post a Comment