Sunday, May 20, 2012

5/20 Check In

Weight: 198.4. Down a bunch so far but mostly water weight for sure.

BF% ~17%

Exercise: Day off! Did a morning light stretching routine and a bunch foam rolling periodically. My back was aching a bit so I needed it, looking forward to a good nights sleep tonight.

Diet:

Meal 1: 2 Eggs + 4 Egg Whites + 1/2 Avocado + Salsa + Cheddar Cheese

Meal 2: Whey Protein Shake w/Almond Milk + medium salad w/Oil&Vinegar

Meal 3: Cottage Cheese w/Peanut Butter + Cinnamon, Broccoli. Had a small Whey shake as well.

I should note that I took 8g of Fish Oil today as well, I've been waiting for an order of fish oil to come in and was without for a couple of days, but I found an old bottle of cheap stuff I'm shoving in my mouth until then :).

Overall: ~1700 Calories, 50% Protein, 40% fat, <10% carbs

Poker: Lit buy-in after buy-in on fire for what was a brutal Sunday grind, but mitigate my losses with a Stud/8 win later in the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment