Friday, May 25, 2012

5/25 Check-In

Nearing the end of my second week. I feel really good right now, any nagging pain/soreness and issues with the low-carb diet are gone and my body feels completely adapted to the program. Already thinking forward to next week when I'm going to start working more carbs into my regular meals. I started looking forward to the Shrimp + Rice/Beans dish I'm going to get at the local Taqueria on Monday, but then realized it's Memorial Day and they might be closed; let's hope not!

Weight: 196.2 - Likely leveling out after dropping water weight. Hoping to see steady losses from now on, although I might see a bump when I add carbs to my diet next week.

Exercise: Evening Upper Body session + Treadmill walk.

Meal 1: Peri/Post Workout shake of Carbs/Protein

Meal 2: Protein Shake w/ Almond Butter

Meal 3: 3 Eggs + 1 Egg White + Avocado + Salsa + Cheese

Meal 4: Cottage Cheese + Almond Butter + Cinnamon, Broccoli w/Cheese

Calories: ~2100, 40% Protein, 30% Fat, >20% Carbs

No comments:

Post a Comment