Monday, May 21, 2012

5/21 Check-In

Had an awful time getting to sleep the night before, I'm pretty sure again that it's a low-carb thing. I literally laid there in an exhausted stupor for a good 3-4 hours before falling asleep. It sucked! Going to be on taking in more carbs starting next week so hopefully I get past that! Otherwise, felt pretty good after the day off and was ready to get after it.

Weight: 197.6

Exercise: Morning Bike session, evening Upper Body weights.

Meal 1: 2 Eggs + 3 Egg Whites Scrambled w/Avocado, Cheddar Cheese, and Salsa

I know, it's a mess, but man it's good!:


Meal 2: Peri/Post Workout shake w/carbs and BCAAs.

Meal 3: Protein Shake w/Almond Milk and Peanut Butter, 2g Fish Oil

Meal 4: Cottage Cheese + Peanut Butter and Cinnamon. Also had a Vegetarian Patty w/a slice of American Cheese and Mustard. I want and need to keep Soy to a minimum in my diet but I had a few of these left so I might as well eat them! 3g Fish Oil

Overall: Calories ~2050 40% Protein, 45% fat, 15% Carbs

No comments:

Post a Comment