Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Salad Dressing Recipe

Anybody looking for a cheap, healthy, and tasty salad dressing, I highly recommend this recipe I got from The Nourishing Gourmet. I've been making/using this salad dressing for a few months ago and it's great. Apple Cider Vinegar is great stuff from a health perspective, and of course Olive Oil is too. I'd love to try this with Coconut Oil (if I could find some!). Try not to go overboard on it, a little goes a long way (and the fat calories can add up if you're not careful!

Apple Cider Vinegar Salad Dressing
1 cup of olive oil
1/2 cup of Apple cider vinegar
1 teaspoon of onion powder
2 tablespoon of whole grain mustard or djion type mustard
2-3 cloves of garlic minced
1/2 teaspoon of dried thyme
1/2 teaspoon of dried  basil
1 teaspoon salt


1 comment:

  1. Thanks, had some of this earlier on a salad. So good.

    ReplyDelete