Thursday, July 19, 2012

7/19 Check-In

Weight: 190.8. But, I did see this on the scale later in the afternoon:

Hope to see more of this :)

Unfortunately, my sleep problems from yesterday carried over another night. Very strange. What's even stranger is that I felt great today, and had two really good workouts. If the insomnia was an overtraining symptom I'd expect my workouts to be suffering too, *shrug*.

Exercise: Morning Jump Rope HIIT session, evening Dynamic Upper Body Weight session. Easily the best Jump Rope session I've had ever, much better than week 1, such an awesome workout. The evening workout went really well also, and I'm looking forward to bumping the weights up next week.

Made some more Almond Butter today (which I had been slacking on doing). Almond Butter is one of those things I've fallen in love with the last few months, in fact there's several things like that. Hmm, sounds like a blog post waiting to happen.

Meal 1: Peri/Post Workout Shake
Calories: 302, 2g Fat, 26g Protein, 45g Carbs

Meal 2: 8 Egg whites scrambled, 1/2 Can of Black Beans, 1/2 Cup of Salsa, Hot Sauce
Calories: 378, 0g Fat, 39.5 Carbs, 52.9 Protein

Meal 3: Whey Protein Shake (2 Scoops), 2 Cups of Strawberries
Calories: 398, 4.7g Fat, 39.9g Carbs, 51.5g Protein

Meal 4 (Split an hour or so apart): 2 Cups of Cottage Cheese, 4 TBSP of Homemade Almond Butter, 10g of NOW Super EPA Fish Oil
Calories: 830, 51g Fat, 30g Carbs, 64g Protein

Totals:

Calories: 1908, 
Fat: 57.7g,
Carbs: 149.4g, 
Protein: 194.4g


No comments:

Post a Comment