Friday, July 20, 2012

7/20 Check-In

Weight: 190.2

Exercise: Morning Variable Intensity Bike session, evening GH Surge workout.

Unfortunately, my insomnia problems extended to a third day, which is pretty worrisome. I was pretty sluggish today too, although my evening workout went great. This weekend I just have a morning bodyweight session tomorrow, and I have Sunday completely off. I think I may be suffering a little from too much caffeine intake. In the past when that's happened usually taking a day or two off from it does wonders for me and I usually sleep great, etc. So, since I have a light weekend from a workout perspective I'm going to try cutting caffeine completely (or maybe a very small dose if I get bad headaches, etc.), and try to get my body ready for the last couple of weeks of this month. (And hopefully ship all of the big Sunday tourneys on Merge :).

Oh, and I've been coming up with a list in my head of all of the things I've fallen in love with the last few months or so re: fitness/diet, and I'm going to write a blog post this weekend about all of them, which should be fun.


Diet:

Meal 1: Peri/Post Workout Shake
Calories: 302, 2g Fat, 26g Protein, 45g Carbs

Meal 2: 8 Egg whites scrambled, 1/2 Can of Black Beans, 1/2 Cup of Salsa, Hot Sauce
Calories: 378, 0g Fat, 39.5 Carbs, 52.9 Protein

Meal 3: Whey Protein Shake (2 Scoops), 2 Cups of Strawberries
Calories: 398, 4.7g Fat, 39.9g Carbs, 51.5g Protein

Meal 4 (Split an hour or so apart): 2 Cups of Cottage Cheese, 4 TBSP of Almond Butter, 10g of NOW Super EPA Fish Oil
Calories: 830, 51g Fat, 30g Carbs, 64g Protein

Totals:

Calories: 1908,
Fat: 57.7g,
Carbs: 149.4g,
Protein: 194.4g

No comments:

Post a Comment