Tuesday, July 10, 2012

7/10 Check-In

Weight: 193.0. I didn't fast yesterday as I normally would (see below) so this was expected.

Exercise: Morning: Stairmaster+Treadmill walk, 45 minutes total, Evening High Speed Dynamic Upper Body Training.

I think this is the longest steady-state cardio I've ever done like this, and it wasn't as bad as I expected. Stairmasters are kinda tough!

The Evening session was really tough, it's a dynamic weight session using dumbells for a few upper body circuits, extremely tough but lots of fun.

Diet: Today was a full fast day. For this month I only have one cheat day every other week, which falls on a Friday, so Mondays are no longer fast days. Yesterday, however, came after a cheat day (ending last months program), and I ate a normal day's diet. Since I missed a fast day because of it, I decided to go ahead and make today a fast day. Training twice today, with one very intense weight workout completely fasted was interesting, but ultimately a breeze. Training in the fasted state is cake for me at this point, it's only the waves of hunger (outside of training) that make it tough at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment