Thursday, July 12, 2012

7/12 Check-In

Weight: 192.0 (Saw 191.0 before breaking my fast, here's to hitting 189 soon...)

Exercise: Morning HIIT Bike session, Evening Full body traditional workout. First HIIT Bike session since month 1, really noticeable increase in my conditioning from then, my HR was much lower for the same intensity level. Also, my legs weren't getting nearly as tired working just as hard or harder.

The evening full body traditional workout is really fantastic. It's a very basic approach with the fundamental exercises, Squats, Dips, Chin Ups, etc, with some ab and posterior chain work. Really fun and effective workout to maintain strength this month. That being said, I had some upper back pain with back squats (which I've had in the past) and have some back pain right now. My workout tomorrow also includes back squats, we'll see how my body holds up to them and if I need to modify this program at all.

Cheat day tomorrow, I need to make it good as I'll only get one more this month!


Meal 1: Peri/Post Workout Shake
Calories: 302, 2g Fat, 26g Protein, 45g Carbs

Meal 2: 8 Egg whites scrambled, 1/2 Can of Black Beans, 1/2 Cup of Salsa, Hot Sauce
Calories: 378, 0g Fat, 39.5 Carbs, 52.9 Protein

Meal 3: Whey Protein Shake (2 Scoops), 2 Cups of Strawberries
Calories: 398, 4.7g Fat, 39.9g Carbs, 51.5g Protein

Meal 4 (Split an hour or so apart): 2 Cups of Cottage Cheese, 4 TBSP of Natural Peanut Butter, 10g of NOW Super EPA Fish Oil
Calories: 830, 51g Fat, 30g Carbs, 64g Protein

Totals:

Calories: 1908,
Fat: 57.7g,
Carbs: 149.4g,
Protein: 194.4g

No comments:

Post a Comment